Now is the time for the Philippines to become a cash-lite economy.
With the success of E-Commerce Show, Cards & Payments, and Retail World convention in April, which gathered some 8000 attendees at the Suntec Convention Centre in Singapore, business media company Terrapinn is bringing this extraordinary digital commerce exhibition to the Philippines with E-Commerce Show, Card & Payments, Retail World Philippines 2016.
The exhibition brings together different companies, which will zoom in the worlds of e-commerce, card payments, and retail, while utilizing the powers of innovation and technology in the business landscape. It’s all about ushering in the era of electronic payments in businesses and government agencies, which is expected to boost the financial stability of the country as a whole.
E-Commerce Show, Card & Payments, Retail World Philippines 2016 will be held at the 2nd level of the SMX Convention Center, Pasay, on September 6 to 7, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Tuesday and 10:00 am to 4:30 pm on Wednesday.
Here are some of the exciting highlights of the expo:
- The inaugural E-Commerce and Retail University, with 15 workshop seminars over 2 days’ of the exhibition, will take attendees through the fundamentals of building, marketing, fulfilling and growing an ecommerce business as well as learning the key retailing strategies of customer research, purchasing experience, fulfilment and post-fulfilment.
- Meet 14 of the hottest Fintech and e-commerce Filipinos start-ups at the Accelerator Zone, and hear them pitch how they are transforming the digital landscape today with P2P lending, block chain, crowdfunding, new-gen payments, seamless e-commerce platforms and more.
- Online Marketplace Village – Online marketplaces are now a growing alternative e-commerce solution to building digital businesses, and will change how businesses get commercialised the near future. Leading marketplaces like Lazada, Galleon.ph and Department of Science and Technology (DOST) region 2 project OneStore.PH will be sharing tips and tricks on how a marketplace can help small-medium businesses kick start their e-commerce business in this village.
- The 3 in 1 on-floor seminar theatre – Led by industry specialists, this theatre will cover 25 operational and best practices seminar sessions on E-Commerce, Payments, and Retailing advancement that helps attendees with a wealth of information on opportunities and strategies as well as know-how in assessing specific technologies.
- Innovative showcases of technology from:
- SM Lifestyle and Entertainment (ePlus) will be showcasing their revolutionary e-Plus! Tap to pay system with loyalty functions like movie perks when you pay with ePlus
- CIS Bayad Center, the country’s trailblazer and leader in the over-the-counter bills payment collection business, will be sharing their newly launched payment platform at the on-floor seminar theatre at day 1.
- Magpie, an apps that instantly accept payments on your mobile app, be it for an app for taxis, restaurants, online merchant, or toll ways, as long as the app requires Visa or MasterCard payments, Magpie will enable it.
- OctaShop, a global omnichannel commerce that enabled scalable & extendable product platform that enables businesses to build a customized solution and go online in less than 6 weeks.
- VeritasPay, the Philippine’s only Independent, full service, PCI compliant payment processing company that deliver a turn-key, white-label EMV mPOS/POS or eCOM solution for acquirers, issuers and enterprises that is more efficient and affordable than thought possible.
- Scheer End-to-End (E2E) Commerce provides businesses an opportunity to offer their customers a perfect shopping experience, using e-commerce intelligence with a 360 degree view of the e-commerce landscape, based on pre-defined patterns and processes.
- Watch out for these companies who might bring new surprises to the market at their booths: Wirecard, HPS, AdSpark (a Globe Venture), Ameyo, Cebuana Lhuillier, DNV GL, MATRADE (along with 21 Malaysia companies), Nationlink, and many more.